Districts, Schools and Educators
State Personal Development Grant (SPDG) – Federal Fiscal Year 2021, State Fiscal Year 2022
The Minnesota Department of Education (MDE) is soliciting proposals from Minnesota school districts, including education cooperatives and other districts organized under Minnesota Statutes, section 123A, to conduct professional development, improve district capacity for implementation of evidence-based practices, and implement evidence-based practices with fidelity and scale that increase rates of graduation for American Indian and Alaska Native students with disabilities in Minnesota. See the instruction document for further information.
Due Date: August 20, 2021 (NOTE: We have extended the deadline to accept applications from the original date of July 16, 2021. If you have already submitted an application, we will review your application after the extended deadline.)
Total amount available: $200,000
Submit all required material to firstname.lastname@example.org
MDE makes this funding available from U.S. Department of Education – SPDG, CFDA 83.323A
Question and Answer period closes: August 11, 2021
Completed applications due: August 20, 2021
Anticipated date of grantee announcement: End of September 2021
All documentation below is required for a complete grant. A complete application submission will included Application and Assurances, Application Narrative and Excel Budget, along with any other documentation that is requested in the Instruction Document.
- This document contains all the information you will need to complete this grant application, including our criteria for the grant, how to apply, and the selection process.
- This is the official coversheet, assurances, and narrative application document. Please download and complete all fields. All completed applications must be sent to email@example.com by August 20, 2021, by 3:30 p.m. We will not consider late applications.
- To assist you with developing your goals, please see the Theory of Action.
- Partnership Agreement
- You must complete the budget document and submit it to us in an Excel format.
Questions and Answers
If you have any questions about this grant, please contact the program specialist Tom Delaney (firstname.lastname@example.org), SPDG Director (651) 582-8324. Questions may be answered only by this person. All questions must be submitted by August 11, 2021. We will publish a list of all the questions that we received after August 16, 2021.
- Please check back after August 16, 2021, for a complete list of questions that were asked by the submission date.