Minnesota Career Information System (MCIS) Checklists
Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Time: 9-9:30 a.m.
Description: Learn how to create your own site specific checklists to help guide your students/users through the activities you wish for them to complete. In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Add an introductory message
- Add supporting documentation
- Add/ edit/ remove activities to your checklists
- Activate checklists
To join the training session:
- Go to MCIS Checklists WebEx (session number: 967 506 821)
- Enter your name and email address.
- Enter the session password: MCIS
Click "Join Now".
Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
Presenters: Traci Valentino, MCIS
Event Type: Webinar training
Audience: High school administrators and staff
Contact Information: MCIS Team
Please contact MCIS Team two weeks before the event to request a reasonable accommodation to participate in this event.