Minnesota Career Information System (MCIS) Course Planner
Date: Thursday, April 16, 2020
Description: Learn how to upload courses and site pathways to your site. The course planner does not serve as an official transcript, it can be a useful tool for students in planning what courses they will need to or want to take. While this webinar is open to all, only site administrators can upload courses and pathways to their site. In this webinar, you will learn to:
- Upload your schools courses to your site
- Create pathway course requirements
- Link uploaded courses to career pathways
To join the training session:
- Go to MCIS Course Planner WebEx (session number: 966 498 273)
- Enter your name and email address.
- Enter the session password: MCIS
Click "Join Now".
Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
Presenters: Traci Valentino, MCIS
Event Type: Webinar training
Audience: High school administrators and staff
Contact Information: MCIS Team
Please contact MCIS Team two weeks before the event to request a reasonable accommodation to participate in this event.