SERVS Financial Webinar
Date: May 14, 2020
Time: 10–11 a.m.
Description: This session will cover the reporting required for State Educational Record View and Submission (SERVS). The topics of discussion include: How to check for funds not drawn, how to draw down funds, when to balance forward funds, and verify the fund is ready for closeout; SERVS roles, accepting federal special education funds, funds not drawn, SERVS Special Education Data Reporting Application (SEDRA) budget load errors, SERVS SEDRA reconciliation, and deadlines. Presentation materials and information on joining the webinar will be sent to registered participants on May 13, 2020.
This webinar focuses on the following federal special education funds:
- Formula – 419 – Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) Part B Section 611 Regular
- Formula – 420 – IDEA Part B Section 619 Preschool
- Formula – 421 – IDEA Part B Section 611 Regional Low Incidence Discretionary
- Formula – 422 – IDEA Part C Infant and Toddlers, Ages 0-2
- Formula – 423 – IDEA Part C Regional Interagency Early Intervention Committee (IEIC) Intergovernmental Agreement, Ages 0-2
- Formula – 425 – IDEA Part B Section 611 Coordinated Early Intervening Services (CEIS)
- Formula – 429 – IDEA Part B Section 611 Mandatory CEIS
- Formula – 430 – IDEA Part B Section 619 Centers of Excellence Discretionary Comprehensive System of Personnel Development (CSPD), Ages 3-5
- Formula – 431 – IDEA Part B Section 611 School-wide Title
- Formula – 432 – IDEA Part B Section 611 Regional Low Incidence CSPD Discretionary
- Formula – 446 – IDEA Part C Regional Centers of Excellence CSPD Intergovernmental Agreement
Presenter: Denise Berger, Special Education Funding and Data
Event Type: Webinar
Audience: Identified Official with Authority (IOwA), SEDRA contacts and other staff responsible for reconciling SERVS to SEDRA, drawing down funds, resolving errors and updating budgets.
Sponsor: Division of School Finance
Registration deadline: May 12, 2020 at 5 p.m. If you need assistance with registering or prefer to register by phone, please contact us by using the phone number(s) listed below.
Contact Information: Carisa Ricci, 651-582-8611
Contact Carisa Ricci two weeks before the event to request a reasonable accommodation.