Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA)
A five-year strategic plan, approved by IMLS, identifies Minnesota libraries' current needs and goals. All Minnesota LSTA funds, including all competitive grant projects, address one or more of the five goals in our five-year plan.
- Library services and policies promote barrier-free access
- Libraries contribute to the World's Best Workforce
- Libraries respond to diverse community needs
- Library value is measured and demonstrated
- Libraries facilitate digital equity and literacy
Minnesota LSTA Five-Year Plan, 2018-2022 - 3/21/18
Current LSTA Grant Opportunities
There are no current grant opportunities. Subscribe to the State Library Services newsletter for updates.
Awarded LSTA Grant Projects