Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA)
A five-year strategic plan, approved by IMLS, identifies Minnesota libraries' current needs and goals. All Minnesota LSTA funds, including all competitive grant projects, address one or more of the five goals in our five-year plan.
- Library services and policies promote barrier-free access
- Libraries contribute to the World's Best Workforce
- Libraries respond to diverse community needs
- Library value is measured and demonstrated
- Libraries facilitate digital equity and literacy
Minnesota LSTA Five-Year Plan, 2018-2022 - 3/21/18
Current LSTA Grant Opportunities
There are two current grant opportunities: large grants (between $10,000 and $200,000) for projects that focus on Goals A, B, C, and E of Minnesota’s LSTA Five-Year Plan (2018-2022), and mini grants (between $1,000 and $10,000) for projects focusing on Goal B.
Find details on applying for each grant opportunity at the LSTA Competitive Grants page.
- Publication Date: March 22, 2021
- Webinar: April 1, 2021
- Question and Answer period closes: April 14, 2021
- Question and Answer document published: April 19, 2021
- Submit all required material by April 23, 2021, by 3:30 p.m. Central Time
- Anticipated date of grantee announcement: Early June 2021
Subscribe to the State Library Services newsletter for updates.
Awarded LSTA Grant Projects