The Ready Community
- Build collaborative opportunities among essential stakeholders to support smooth transitions and the learning of all children, birth through early elementary.
- Engage community members in reaching the most vulnerable children and their families through innovative outreach strategies and partnerships.
- Ensure children have access to the Early Childhood Screening program, or a comparable health and developmental screening, and other health programs (as needed), between the ages of 3 to 4 years.
- Seek strategies to improve health care and nutrition of their community’s children and their families, including mental and dental health.
- Increase access to effective early learning experiences and high-quality child care for all children and their families to build a strong foundation for future learning.
- Invest resources to support all families in the community.